Jennifer T. Dane
- American University, 2002
- Presbyterian College, 2003
- The College of William and Mary, 2007
- Barry University School of Law, 2008
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- Seminole County Inn of Courts
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Central Florida Collaborative Law Association
- Orlando Sanford Aviation Authority Board of Directors
Jennifer Dane was born and raised in Central Florida. After receiving her bachelor’s degree in South Carolina, Jennifer moved back to Central Florida and attended Barry University School of Law. During her time at Barry University, Jennifer Dane interned with the Seminole County Legal Aid Society where she learned a lot about the ins and outs of family law. Jennifer also interned at the Orange County State Attorney’s office where she worked closely with the two experienced trial attorneys, and conducted several criminal trials.
Jennifer Dane currently lives in Seminole County where she is an active member of her local community and has served on several boards and volunteer positions. Since opening her own law firm in 2009 Jennifer has focused her practice solely on Family Law in Central Florida. Jennifer Dane has personally handled hundreds of family law cases and helped hundreds of families through the family law process.